HPMTGA PDU EVENTS
•25 Professional Development, Leadership & PMP® PDU Workshops
• Led by PMP® Certified Instructors
• Ranging from 30 to 60 minutes
• Held on-site, off-site and at various craft-beer venues, breweries & distilleries
• Educational Meet & Greets with project leaders and team members, whenever possible
• Formal PDU's for CAPM® & PMP® Certification aspirants and certificate holders
• Part of the HPMTGA PDU's, Corkscrews & Brews Workshop Series Tours
•Engineering •Healthcare •Information Technology •Legal •Communications •Life Sciences •Defense •Federal, State & Local Government •Digital Media •Finance •Pharmaceutical •Artificial Intelligence •Telecommunications •Marketing •Architecture •Energy •Construction •Manufacturing •Real Estate Development •Logistics •Retail •Hospitality •Facilities Management
Covid-19 Snapshots: Arlington County’s Trends, Surges & Stats
" An HPMTGA
Covid-19 local and
data-driven short story"
12:00 - 12:30 PM
"A live and informational
webinar on 2021 PMP® Exam
revisions and updates"
12:00 - 1:00 PM
CAPM®, PMP® & PMBOK® Guide -
Virtual Review Sessions
"3 PMBOK® Guide Chapter by Chapter review sessions to help you study for your exam"
9:00 - 3:00 PM
2/5, 2/12 & 2/19/22
A la carte Reviews
Interested in Co-Hosting a PDU event?